The GDPR information concerning the profile of Your Advisors Sp. z o.o. under the name "Your Advisors Sp. z o.o." on Linkedin
Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) and Article 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to processing of personal data and on free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 94/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") we inform you how we will process your personal data provided during the use of your profile on the social networking site (hereinafter referred to as "fanpage") we inform you that:
- The Controller of your personal data is Your Advisors Sp. z o.o., ul. Cybernetyki 19A, 02-677 Warsaw, NIP: 9512386042 REGON: 360314998 KRS: PLN 0000533459,
- Regarding the protection of your personal data, you may contact the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Controller at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Controller’s registered office address.
- Categories of persons whose data are processed:
The Controller processes the data of persons who:
- Provide their own on Linkedin in connection with the use of the Controller’s profile. This data may be accessible to the administrator of this portal, i.e. Linkedin,
- any personal data contained in comments posted on the Controller's profile may also be accessible to other Linkedin users.
4. The personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- for the purpose of maintaining the Controller's profile on the Linkedin social network, under the terms and conditions set by Linkedin, and for the purpose of informing through it about the Controller's activities, promoting events, building and maintaining the community associated with us,
- to communicate via the available Linkedin functionalities: comments, chat, messages, or by publishing your comment under any of the posts posted on the Controller's profile,
- for analytical purposes regarding the analysis of functioning, popularity and use of the profile,
- for the purposes of possible establishment, investigation or defence against claims,
- Your personal data may also be processed on the basis of a separately granted consent to the extent and purpose specified in the content of the consent and for the period until the consent is withdrawn (basis of Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
- Your personal data may also be processed on the basis of statutory requirements (the grounds of Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR) in order for the Controller to fulfil its legal obligations under the law.
Furthermore, we inform you that the Linkedin Administrator, as a tool provider, is a jointly responsible entity for the processing of data of persons using the Controller's company profile, which may process their data for its own purposes based on other legal bases. In particular, Linkedin, based on its own provisions and regulations, may collect and process information contained in the cookies of profile visitors. Based on the data collected in this way, Linkedin may produce anonymous compilations and statistics (e.g. regarding the number or profile of visitors), which may be made available to the Controller as profile host.
- Data retention period:
- data processed on the basis of consent will be processed until consent is withdrawn,
- data processed on the basis of statutory requirements will be processed for the time in which the law prescribes data storage,
- data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Controller will be processed until an objection is lodged effectively or this interest ceases to exist, e.g. data processed in order to assert or defend against claims will be processed for a period equal to the period of limitation of these claims,
- in relation to the specifications of the Linkedin portal, information about the people who observe the profile, as well as the content of comments, posts and other information provided by users is public,
- Your data, which is processed as part of the comments you post on the profile, will be available on the site until deleted by the author or the Profile Administrator.
6. Your rights:
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have:
- the right to access your data and to receive a copy of it,
- the right to rectify (amend) your data,
- the right to erasure of your data,
- the right to restrict the processing of your data,
- the right to object to the processing of your data,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data - you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of this personal data processed on the basis of your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing, which was performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Information about the source of the data:
We obtain your data from the Linkedin provider, from your public profile and posts on the Controller's profile.
- Other information:
- Your personal data will be processed by automated means, including profiling. Automated decision-making will be carried out in accordance with the Linkedin terms and conditions, the consequence of such processing will be contact, display of information from the Controller's profile.
- The processing of the data obtained from you by the Controller will be based on the principle of voluntarism of their provision, where the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of consent. Processing may also be a statutory requirement, e.g. in the event of the necessity of archiving the documents containing the data in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.